2014 was definitely a year of ups and downs both physically and emotionally. I went from mountain tops to caves and had great trips, time spent with family and fufilling alpine skis and hikes to living apart from Mr Bean, bike accidents and the death of my Grandpa.
Below are my 10 favourite photos from 2014 and I think they give a fairly good summary of the highlights from 2014.
- Sunset on Vancouver Island
- Red Rock Canyon in Waterton National Park
- Mopeding in Waterton National Park
- Steep Street in Old Town Quebec City
Clockwise from Top:
- At Long Beach on Vancouver Island
- Lord of the Rings-esque view from Mount Allen (aka. Nakiska’s Mountain)
- Snowshoeing to the fire Lookout in Peter Lougheed Park
- View from Top of Divide Chair at Sunshine Ski Resort (on my Birthday!)
- Photoshoot for my Friend’s Christmas Card
- Mount Assiniboine Reflections
What were your highlights from 2014?