I am filled with so much gratitude towards my husband, Mr. Bean. I’m grateful that he married me, loves me and puts up with me and all my idiosyncrasies. This month, in honour of Thanksgiving, the ladies over at Newlywed Bliss are hosting a husband gratefulness challenge. I thought I’d also throw in some photos I took at Mr. Bean’s brother’s wedding in May that I don’t think I’ve shared for this week’s Gratefulness themed Good to Wow: Shoot and Edit. 🙂
- You waited an extra 25 minutes after my photography course tonight for me to finish up despite being super tired and needing to go home.
- You listen to me vent about whatever is bothering me and resist giving me advice until I ask for it. I know that’s really hard for you!
- You eat whatever crazy creations I have made and are willing to try everything, including some pretty weird vegetarian meals, once.
- You remind me to lighten up when I’m being too serious and bogged down by stuff.
- You work extremely hard at everything you do and you do a great job of taking care of me.
- You fill up the car with gas after I’ve emptied most of it because of tutoring.
- You find amusement in the little things, especially when I don’t.
- You dress up for me even though you’d really rather not.
- You are so patient with me in everything even though you’re probably wanting to pull your hair out from frustration.
- You encourage me to do the things I am afraid of and to believe in myself more.
And because you’re awesome, here are two reasons more:
11. You tell me I’m beautiful when I feel ugly.
12. You put up with my photography craziness and let me take photos with you (especially all the self portraits here!)
What are you grateful for in your spouse/partner?
Please feel free to join in and post 10 things that you are grateful for in your spouse/partner!