- Decreased the exposure 0.60
- Increased black clipping from 5 to 14
- Increased the contrast slightly (25 -> 35)
- Increased the vibrance (0 -> 90)
- Added a high pass filter, radius 40, opacity 14%
- Added a warm sun texture, opacity 25%
- Played with the curves to darker up sky.
I also decided to edit two other photos:
- Increased the contrast (25 -> 60)
- Increased vibrance (0 -> 45)
- Increased Saturation (o -> 17)
- Added a graduated filter over the sky, where I decreased the exposure 0.58 and increased the saturation to 88
- Decreased the contrast (25 -> – 50) I wanted the make the splash more noticeable and the best way I found to do that was to decrease the contrast!
- Increased the black clipping (5 -> 15)
- Increased the vibrance (0 -> 100)
Please make sure to go and check out all the other edits at Ashley’s blog!