The last few weeks have been quite hectic around the Bean Household, so I haven’t had as much time online as I usually do. So, I thought I would share some of the more exciting things that I have been up to:
- I’m working with JennyO on a collaborative self portrait over the last week or so. I am really excited for how it’s coming together. Stay tuned!
- I’m now tutoring three people instead of one. It’s a good thing that I like math and science!
- The weather has gotten nice enough for me to start riding my bike and everything is starting to turn green. Both things make me incredibly happy.
- My photography courses are over until I may start some in the fall. I loved going to them, but I also like having an evening back to hang out with Mr. Bean.
- I decided to participate in this week’s “Foto Friday” challenge with the prompt “Old.” This photo is from our trip to Europe last spring of a monastery ruin that was originally built in the 1400s. I consider that to be quite old!
- I made bread again today. There’s nothing quite like fresh bread. Yum.
- Remember these cake pops? Well, I won second place in the challenge and received a copy of “Everyday Raw” by Matthew Kenney. It’s my kind of cookbook – lots of colour, smooth pages, easy to read and lots of pictures. Seriously, everything looks so delicious. Thank you Nicole and Lisa!
- Mr. Bean and I booked our flights out to Vancouver Island for this summer. I am really looking forward to it!
- I feel like I’ve realized something really important in my counselling, which is good. Now just to deal with it.
- I really like this song:
It’s true. We’re more than our past mistakes. God loves us. We’ve been remade.🙂
What is the most exciting thing that happened to you in the last week or so?