I’ve been doing a pretty good job of being absent here – kind of a reoccurring theme unfortunately – but now that I my brain is ready for bed, I thought that I would share a few random things I’ve been thinking about lately:
- I really have no idea what I want to do once I graduate. I do know that I don’t want a repeat of my internship – God willing – but I shouldn’t because hopefully I won’t be so preoccupied with personal issues. But still, there are lots of choices: try to get a job at an engineering firm or as a process engineer, go into architecture, become a pastry chef or have babies are my top 5 choices.
- I’m really glad that Mr. Bean and I decided not to renovate our kitchen. I’m having difficulty keeping our house clean let alone a renovation. We might still replace the floor though as the cheap lino should be replaced.
- I’d really like to lose a bit of weight. Because I’m no longer biking (read: less exercise) and I’m fairly anxious (read: more food is consumed) I’ve been filling out a bit. It’s too bad that one of my relaxing activities is baking, which only augments my waist. What are your best weight losing tips?
- Isn’t this a ridiculously cute picture?
- I feel that I had a mature moment: I really didn’t want to do our midterm presentation for our design project but I realized that since I am the self proclaimed project manager, I better step up to the plate and do it. I’m not really looking forward to it, but it can’t be worse than my terrible internship final presentation. *knock on wood*
- Anyone want to know about propylene production from a propane feedstock? If you do, I can babble about it for a really long time. That being said, I hope that I am able to finish my initial simulation of one of our plants tomorrow. I’m not a huge fan of the whole guessing/making up specs thing.
- The last few minutes of Young Frankenstein are hilarious – bah-dum-ba-dum-RAWR was a classic move at my bridal shower last summer. Haha.
- If you get a chance to read a book called “The Good and Beautiful God” of the apprentice series, I would highly recommend it. Mr. Bean and I are reading it through a book study at church and it is a practical guideline on how to build up your relationship with God.
- I was reminded of the electron liberation front the other day. I’ll have to tell that story someday, complete with pictures. Anyone interested?
- My brother would be really proud of me for putting not one, but two monkey photos in this post.
What’s been on your mind lately?