Hooray! I was tagged by Chère for a MeMe award!
The rules are as follows: I Share 7 things about myself and then pass this award on to 7 bloggers!
- I have never been able to keep my closet clean despite my best efforts. Ever.
- I was a born water baby – when I was about a year old at the beach, I wandered into the water by myself when my mum was distracted. I have difficulty not going swimming in large bodies of water even if the weather is a bit questionable.
- I earned my green belt in Karate and then I stopped before my blue belt because I hated sparring.
- I went to Germany on an exchange in grade 11 for three months- it was one of the best things I ever did! It also made me realize how much I miss the sun when it’s raining.
- I was diagnosed intolerant to gluten when I was 11 years old but didn’t really cut it out of my diet until I was 18. I ate spelt, kamut and things with barley in them until I started getting really lethargic, having headaches and especially heavy periods.
- I do not drink milk on my cereal. In fact, I cannot stand consuming plain milk as it gives me a headache.
- When I was 14-15 years old I was quite obsessed with Vampires thanks to a German Musical called Tanz der Vampire. (I saw my sister’s exchange student’s school’s version of it while visiting with her family and I thought the Head Vampire guy was really intriguing. Plus, one of the songs is the German version of Bonnie Tyler’s Total Eclipse of the Heart. I still sometimes listen to the soundtrack because it’s that awesome.) But I really have no interest in reading the Twilight series.
Here’s the 7 people I’m tagging in alphabetical order:
If any of you decide to do this, please link back so I can see your 7 things!