I haven’t been around very much recently, as I had somewhat of a melt down on the weekend and another one on Monday. I have taken the last two days off (as per doctor’s orders) and hopefully I’ll be back at work tomorrow. I haven’t been on the computer as much as usual because the doctor told me to: a) get out of the house, b) to do things that I like and c) not do nothing (I usually consider spending lots of time on the computer “doing nothing”. So, I have been doing a lot of baking, walking and spending time with Mr. Bean (he was not working yesterday, either) and my family.
Today my plan is to:
- Write thank you cards while watching a funny movie
- Go to the gym to work off some stress
- Bake the Cretan Walnut cake for tomorrow’s bible study
- See if I need to get a new pan for the cake
- Take a nap
Not fun but necessary:
- Phone this career services guy about where at the university I can take a career aptitude test. (But I might do that tomorrow at work.)
- Go to the bank and change my names on my accounts.
Does anyone know how to quickly kill a cellphone battery? I really want to recharge my phone, but it’s refusing to die.
The bright side of doing all this baking is that I will soon be able to post some photos and recipes!