As I’m supposed to be writing thank you cards at this moment, I thought this was appropriate.
Someone on my facebook posted this video:
I think there’s always something about dancing that lifts ones spirits. But this begs the question – what am I grateful for?
Here are ten (of many more!) things in my life that I am grateful for:
- I have a wonderful husband who loves me despite my flaws.
- I have a loving family who is hilarious.
- Lucky, who brings a smile to everyone’s face. (and is a champion, but more on that later.)
- That I am not persecuted because of my faith or political beliefs.
- That I am able to go to school.
- That I have a job, even though I don’t always like it.
- That we have a roof over our head that we don’t have to worry about being taken away.
- For all of my friends.
- That I can ride my bike to work every morning.
- That we have plenty of food and don’t have to go without.
What are you grateful for?
(Did anyone else think of this video when they saw the guys dancing)