I wish I had some clever trick or joke to play on you all given that it’s April Fool’s Day, but I don’t. I don’t feeling like pretending I’m pregnant (definitely not!), had something amazing or terrible happen to me and I’m terrible at coming up with entertaining, slightly plausible but completely false tales, so you’re just going to have to deal with me telling you five weird things about myself:
- When I am eating, I save the best for last. Unless there is a salad, which I pretty much always eat first.
- When I am driving somewhere, I always dress for the conditions outside, even if I’m not really going to be outside at all. All the cars my parents’ had growing up took FOREVER to warm up, so if you wanted to be warm, you had to dress for it. Mr. Bean has always found this weird.
- I am allergic to orange food colouring because my mom ate a package of Hawkin’s Cheezies pretty much every day she was pregnant with me.
- The first time I saw Mr. Bean, I thought he was so weird as he took off his pants during a talk he was giving (he was wearing shorts underneath.)
- My favourite dried fruit is pineapple. I like it so much that someone drew pineapple rings on my shirt during our tacky t-shirt party in Crete.
I was really happy to discover the Foto Friday has actually still continued on, just moved locations. It’s now hosted by Mom Tried It. This week’s prompt is “laughter” – very appropriate given that today is April Fool’s Day.
I honestly have no idea what is going on in this photo except that Mr. Bean is doing dishes and my brother is laughing.
That’s my brother for you!
What is a weird fact about yourself?